To reduce stress and help prevent work-related complaints, HandsatWork developed a unique protocol for Shiatsu Chair Massage in the workplace. Shiatsu is a manual therapy that improves vitality and flexibility by gentle pressure on back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands. Chair Massage has a positive effect on the well being of your employees and helps to lower absentee rates in your organisation.
A HandsatWork Shiatsu Chair Massage takes 10,15, 20 or 30 minutes (depending on your preference) and is given, on a specially designed massage chair, through the clothing. The Shiatsu therapist gently massages head, neck, shoulders, arms and back. Energy blocks are removed and tension disappears. The qualified Shiatsu therapists of HandsatWork are also trained to recognize early signs of work-related complaints and can adequately advise on proper treatment. For RSI, whiplash or back-ache there is also a 30-minute Shiatsu treatment available.
Regular Chair Massages help to:
- reduce stress and prevent work related complaints like RSI and burn-out
- activate the innate self-healing capacity of the body
- reduce stress hormones like cortisol and nor-epinephrine
- increase happiness hormones like serotonin, dopamine and endorphin
- keep your employees motivated, healthy and fit
Are you interested in Chair Massage for your organization? Request a free in-company trial>>